Dear Customer, the personal data you provide to Zanze XVI SRL by filing the registration form on the website www.zanze.it (the “Website”) will be processed with or without electronic means, for the following purpose:
- to consent the access to the reserved sections of the Website and the purchase of the products;
- to send you, upon your request, the newsletter of the Website by email;
- to provide you with promotional services related to the Products and to Zanze XVI SRL initiatives;
- to provide you with the customer service and reply to any of your possible requests;
- to carry out study and researches (e.g. to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the Website);
- to comply with the obligations related to the sale of the Products through the Website.
The data collection is necessary to reply to and execute the order you submit through the Website. Should you fail to provide your data or in case your data are not complete, then Zanze XVI SRL will not issue the order confirmation and deliver the selected product.
Your data will not be disclosed nor transferred to third countries, but your data may be communicated to employees, collaborators, advisors, supplier of Zanze XVI SRL within the scope of the specific processing operation which refers to the sale of the products through the Website.
According to art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code you have the right to:
- get from the controller the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, although not yet registered, and to their communication in an intelligible form;
- take knowledge of the origin of the data, of the aims and the procedures of the processing, of the logic applied to the processing, of the personal details of the controller and of the individuals to whom such data might be communicated;
- obtain the update, the amendment and the integration of the data, the erasure, the rendering in anonymous form or the blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully and whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- object to the processing of your personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The Data Controller is Zanze XVI SRL. with registered office at Santa Croce 231 30135 Venezia |+39 041715394 | Partita IVA: IT04387300272.
The Website uses cookie which are small text files that are sent to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone when it visits the Websites:
- Cookie of the Website: they are sent to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone from the website managed by Zanze XVI SRL ;
- Third Party Cookies: they are sent to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone from a website managed by a third party that uses the data collected through the cookies.
In particular, the Website uses:
- (i) Technical Cookies of the Website for the authentication of the user, to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria such as language, to purchase the products and send the order;
- (ii) (ii) Third Party Profiling Cookies in details
You are entitled, at any time, to consent, block, enable the installation of whatever cookies on your browser, tablet, smartphone according to the functions of your device. You can find more information to the following links:
Attention: if you block or enable the cookies you may not be able to access and navigate the Website and/or to purchase the products through the Website.